Hack The Planet!



Hola boys and girls, it is I, Mr. Eddie Vedder from Accounting making my first coast to coast world wide global blogging appearance. But why you ask? For world domination? Nay something far less sinister. (If you stick around long enough I'll eventually quote this entire movie)

 The truth is I just wanted to start sharing some of my research (and have somewhere to point people  instead of retyping/copy & pasting responses)

For the past few years I've been on the digital forensics discord and a few list serves helping people out whenever they come across an app or artifact I've previously worked with. I'd always try and keep active on it and follow up with people but lately I found myself slacking. Thanks to a much needed push by Scott Koeing (Twitter @Scott_Kjr) I've finally got something started. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo-Picker